Couture: All That Glitters

Glitter. Sparkle. Glitz. Sequins. It’s safe to say I like shiny things. Diamonds. Metallics. Lamé. There’s something about a fabric or pattern that shimmers. It catches the light and the eye in a way that speaks to my inner glamour girl. I would say a good 50% of my accessories are gold, glittered, or otherwise sparkly. Perhaps that’s why I’m embracing a shimmery look on this dark late January day. It also helps that the theme of the school dance I am chaperoning is La La Land. Is there a theme more fitting for sequins than Hollywood? I think not. But really, I'll take any excuse to whip out the glitz!

Here’s the look I put together. Coat: Peyton Jenson Shine Bomber, Evereve. Flats: Minnie Travel Metallic Flats, Tory Burch. Bag: Silver Fleming Cross-body, Tory Burch.