Couture: These Boots Were Made for Walking

Every once in awhile the retail stars align in my favor. That is to say, it's not often that I exercise patience or delayed gratification when it comes to shopping. During a pre-fall sneak peek at Tory Burch's newst pieces this summer, I fell head over heels for a pair of patent leather knee high boots with gold accents. These boots are POWER boots. Like a female James Bond, I will rule the world in these boots! Equal parts chic 2018 and retro sixties, these patent leather block heeled boots will go with me everywhere this winter. I can't wait to pair them with a fitted mini dress or mini skirt, or to tuck a pair of leather leggings into them with a crisp white oversized button up shirt. Add a trench coat and sunglasses and you have the epitome of cool girl. And it just so happened that TB was running their Friends and Family promotion this weekend. So, my patience truly paid off.

Juliana Boots by Tory Burch.