Couture: Shopping with Purpose

This past weekend, Kate Spade was offering 30% off everything in support of the Tides Foundation and the Africa Yoga Project, organizations which bring physical and mental wellbeing programs to Rwanda. Not that I need an excuse to shop, but supporting the wellbeing of people in Rwanda through ethical, responsible organizations is a pretty good reason. Though I could have come home with a trunkload full of check patterned skirts, dark floral blouses, and denim everything, I spotted one pretty special pair of sparkly pumps. These glitter heels are my new favorites. They are just extra enough to wear on a special occasion like New Year's Eve, but I also plan to sport them with jeans and tee for a little fancy on my regular workday wear. The glittery watch that matches is now officially on my wish list. Even the hands sparkle! How's that for a glittering approach to the start of fall this week. Thanks, Kate Spade. Love the culture of giving back you promote. You truly do leave a little sparkle everywhere.