Couture: Taming the Weather Blues at Evereve

It might look like a winter wonderland in the Pacific Northwest, but spring is just around the next blizzard. When the snow finally clears and we turn the corner from February to March, we approach the shoulder season, that time of the year where it's still too cold to wear a spring blouse without an extrra layer, but it's too warm to wear winter's heavy cashmere and wool.

After spending too many days cooped up in the house due to our ever-accumulating snow, I ventured out for a walk to a nearby boutique and was immediately glad that I did. The warmth of Evereve's springy vibes ensconsed me immediately in thoughts of the coming sun... and my upcoming warm weather getaway next week! The bright springy patterns and lighter weight fabrics were the antidote to my winter blues!

At this moment, the vibe in Evereve is casual. Lots of blues and whites, especially some easy-to-wear plaid tops and white graphic tees. There are pops of color, mostly vibrant reds and corals (on point with the Panetone color of the year as explained in a previous post), as well as some cute patterns like the animal print sneakers I was lusting after.

Aside from the personalized, warm customer service I always receive at Evereve, one of my favorite elements of the brand is the wearability of the clothes they carry. And right now that means work-to-happy-hour jumpsuits, barre-class-to-errand-running leggings, and an incredibly wide variety of jeans for every body type and occasion. 

Here are some of my of-the-moment faves at Evereve.

Loving the denim options. This cute denim jacket and colorful graphic tee pairing is one of my favorite spring looks. Not the pop of color amongst the blue and white... spring is coming up coral! Shop denim jackets here.

I am still a sucker for camo and I love this easy to throw on Marrakech jacket seen in the middle of this picture. It's made of a heavier material than you'd think, perfect for throwing on over a black midi dress or an ivory blouse for work.

I own several pairs of these comfy J/Slides sneaks. This leopard print pair is oh-so-cute. I can picture styling them with black jeans and a leather moto jacket for a concert, or with a white denim mini skirt and a blouse for a day of wine tasting.

I adore these softer than you can imagine Rails shirts. They're a splugy item, but oh so worth it.

This camo tie front tee would be so cute with a pair of black denim shorts in the summer, but I would even pair it with a pencil skirt and a blazer for a mix and match vibe for work. This Michael Stars jumpsuit is on point with the color of the year and would be the perfect nap in your chair outfit for your next flight out of town!

These next two blouses are so wearable--to work, for play, for running errands. Throw them on with leggings post-workout. Tie one over your favorite fitted knit dress to give your dress a new spin. Wear one with jeans and sandals for a sunny getaway! Find the coral one here and the blue one here.


And if you happen to pop into an Evereve boutique and need a couple more winter wear items to get you through this oddly long season of snow and cold weather, now is the time to stock up. Hit up their sale section for great prices on sweaters, thermal shirts, and long-sleeved tops, not to mention some high end denim at a deep discount. 

After much browsing and trying on, I settled for these pieces, a gray open back knit top by Bobi which I will wear with leggings, boots, and a cute scarf now, but pair with white jeans, a tank, and sandals later, and which you can find here. I also nabbed this sweet little hi-low hem dress, one of my most coveted dress styles thanks to the super flattering elongating look. It ties at the waist but isn't too low cut. I'll wear it on our upcoming beachy vacay but also to work. You can find the dress here.