Couture: OOTD 90s vibes

I started the morning by running on the treadmill at 4:30 am, blasting Run DMC to get my adrenaline pumping. "This speech is my recital. I think its very vital. To rock a rhyme that's right on time. It's tricky is the title!" Perhaps that's why I went with a 90s vibe for my OOTD. 

It all started with the song. The song led to the coat. This coat was a real find. If you haven't been to Between Friends Consignment in Bellevue, you are missing out. I snagged this sweet little St. John leather jacket, originally well over $600, for well under $100. That's right. We're talking about a 90% discount. I paired the coat with a bright scallop neck cami, light skinny jeans with a zip detail, and bright white pumps. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received from this fun 90s remixed look, and it is all paired with inexpensive pieces I can wear again and again.

Here's the look.

Coat: St. John Turquoise Leather, Between Friends Consignment. Tank: Scallop Cami, Evereve. Pumps: Jessica Simpson at DSW. Zipper Jeans: White House Black Market.