Couture: OOTD Leather and Leopard

You know how you play that game where you put something in your cart and then hope it’s still there in the morning? Because if it is, that means it’s meant to be? Well recently, I played fashion roulette with these amazing leopard stripe jeans-- and boy am I glad the gambling gods were looking out for me! 

I had long coveted these jeans on my wishlist, but only moved them to my shopping basket when they went on sale. At the $200 price point, the savvy shopper in me took pause. I wonder how long the leopard trend will continue and I constantly evaluate price per wear. But, lucky for me, I scored them at Nordstrom for 40% off. And let’s face it, I have been wearing animal prints since long before they were tendy. So I’m not sure what would stop me at this point!

Though these jeans will certainly play up well for evening with a red camisole and pumps, for daytime fun, I paired these super fun skinny jeans with a hooded leather jacket and some lady like ivory block heels to balance out the black. 

Here’s the look. 

Leopard Stripe Paige Hoxton Jeans, Nordstrom. Hinge leather hooded jacket, Nordstrom. Gigi ivory patent pumps, Tory Burch.