Couture: Vintage Shopping in Ballard

Apparently there's a whole world of shopping in Ballard on Northwest Market Street that I had never even heard of. I can tell you for certain, if you haven't been that direction, it's worth the trek. Vintage shop after trendy boutique after cult-following food or coffee shop, NW Market Street is a real find. You can't go wrong no matter which shop or watering hole you pop into, but here are some of my new faves.

Trove Vintage Boutique
Think of the cutest vintage store you've ever seen in a movie. This is that store IRL. I loved the vintage earrings, gorgeous silk robes, and 60s and 70s era shoes. What struck me most was how beautifully everything in the store was displayed. I loved the cake plates, trays, and old shelves used to highlight each special piece. You're sure to find a treasure at Trove!










Kick It Boutique
Kick It Boutique had such a great collection of trendy pieces, but what was most surprising was how affordable all the items were. I snapped up a scallop hemmed leather skirt at 50% off, the perfect piece for transitional spring wear at the perfect price.






Ballard Coffee Works
Ballard Coffee Works is a coffee shop that invites you to stay. With plenty of community space, including a library shelf backed community table, a study/meeting room, and plenty of other seating, this is the place to hunker down for awhile. The baristas were knowledgeable and speedy, and my oat milk latte was divine.