Couture: OOTD Head to Toe Black for a Rainy Spring Day

If you follow my blog, you know my obsession with jumpsuits. This one is an oldie but a goodie. I splurged on this Theory jumpsuit last summer at Nordstrom. Since then, it has traveled with me on a number of vacays and has also become an unexpected staple in my workwear wardrobe.

I paired this timeless jumpsuit with a chic and trendy fitted jacket. I love the detail of the fringed sleeves which give the coat just a bit of structure, almost like having shoulder pads. The exposed gold zipper was the perfect excuse to add layered gold jewelry. I opted for a tan wedge and an easy crossbody in the same shade, giving just a touch of a different tone to an otherwise head-to-toe black look. 


Here's the look. Jumpsuit: Theory, Nordstrom. Jacket: Zara, Between Friends.