Couture: Polka Dot Date Night

It’s not like I don’t already know that I wear a lot of jumpsuits. But they are just such an easy way to dress: one and done. And in the summer as I am always trying to wring our every minute like the last drop from a towel that dries way too fast, the simplicity of choosing ONE thing from my closet is just too convenient. 

This JCrew number is perfect for a summer date night. Made of a lightweight linen poly blend, it’s spaghetti straps and flowy wide legs give it a breezy feel. What keeps it from overwhelming my frame is that it’s nipped in at the waist, giving the jumpsuit a bit of structure. 

I wore this with some easy patent sandals and a shoulder bag, though I have a pair of yellow platform sandals that would really make this pop. 

Here’s the look. 

Jumpsuit: JCrew. Bag and Shoes: Tory Burch.