Couture: Favorite Hoodie on the Cheap

If there's one thing the endless stories about the economy have accomplished, it's a heightened awareness of finances in the world of Covid-19. As such, most folks have curbed spending, and therefore, shopping, especially for items that seem useless in a world spent mainly at home - like handbags. I can't remember the last time I used a non-backpack handbag!

But, staying home means staying cozy. And, I have discovered an awesome hoodie from Target that comes in a variety of colors and is only $18. I now own three colors, and at that price, I'm tempted to buy more. It runs TTS. The XS fits me, but I wanted a more oversized look and opted for a small. 

I'd wear this with leather leggings or silk joggers with sneakers for a casual dinner out, or with my favorite pair of jeans and a bright pair of loafers or ballet flats. It's also a light enough weight that you could layer it under a leather coat. And of course, this is the perfect sweatshirt for lounging around the house... something we are all doing too much of these days. The contrasting color of the hoodie drawstrings make for a fun pop of color that you can play with when outfit pairing.

Here's where you can find it: Wild Fable Hoodie at Target.