Couture: What to Wear on Vacay

Last week was our annual trip to Whistler... our favorite summer vacation spot in the PNW. By day, I mostly run around in a bikini with some sort of flowy wrap if I'm poolside, or donning my Lulus if I'm exploring a local trail or sampling smoothies in Whistler Village. By night, I like to step it up a notch with an easy dress for dinner. Below are two looks that were easy to pull together thanks to sticking to my #1 packing rule: staying in the same color family.

Vacation OOTD #1: Sporty Chic Maxi Dress
This Sweaty Betty dress is made of oh-so-breathable cotton which was perfect for a 95 degree day in Whistler. I paired it with a lightweight Tory Wrap, a couple of stackable Gorjana bracelets, some oversized gold hoops, and a bright white pair of flip flops to pull out the white in the wrap.






Vacation OOTD #2: Off the Shoulder Easy Mini
This Charles Henry off the shoulder dress is flowy and breezy... and totally wrinkle-proof! This makes it the perfect, packable vacation dress. I paired it with some bright watercolor Toms Wedge Sandals. I recycled the gold hoops and Tory Wrap, but added a little LV crossbody bag to step the look up a notch.