Couture: Falling for Green

It's that lovely time of year when the leaves are starting to fall, but most days we still get some glimmers of fleeting, filtered sunshine. It's the time of year when I start to crave those yummy rich fall hues. This year, I'm all about the green. Military green, emerald green, olive green. I know the color the season is supposed to be mustard or goldenrod, but I am having all the feels for green. Green is super flattering on so many skin tones, especially my I-didn't-get-enough-sleep-last-night look that seems to be the norm now that I'm back in school. Green pairs well with black, caramels and tans, orangey reds, and gray. It's super versatile and easy to wear.

Here are some of my favorite fall finds in my favorite fall hue.

Wrap scarf: Lululemon. Camo Sweater: J.Crew. Hooded Form Jacket & Power Y Tank: Lululemon. Suede Heels: Tory Burch. Moto Jacket: Evereve. Jeans: AG, Nordstrom. Shimmer Tee: J.Crew.