Couture: Falling for Tory

There's nothing I like more than a great sale, but when that sale includes of-the-season shoes by one of my favorite designers, it's a match made in heaven.

Now through Sunday, Tory Burch is offering up to 30% off for their Fall Event. This means almost everything in the store is on sale. What? I know. Crazy. You should RUN, not walk to this sale.

I recently stopped by the new Bellevue store (which, by the way, is a huge upgrade from their old location in The Bravern), and picked out a couple of new pairs of heeled loafers. Makenna, my new favorite sales associate at Tory Burch Bellevue, warmly greeted me as I entered the beautifully lit new store. Makenna made sure my every whim and need was met during my shopping visit, even ordering the two shoes I selected so that I would get brand new, creaseless, pristine, never-before-tried-on pairs in the mail. Now that is service.

Here are a few of my favorites from the fall collection. Visit Makenna at the Bellevue Tory Burch to find your fall Tory style.