Couture: Jenni Jewelry

"I can't have lost my Carrie necklace. It costs nothing but it's priceless" says Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City. Though SATC ended in 2004, Carrie Bradshaw has remained a fashion icon for women in the 16 years since. More recently, Carrie Bradshaw's eponymous Carrie Necklace has become a thing again. Everywhere I turn, women are donning their names on little gold chains around their necks. Naturally, I had to find a way to get on board, but also to make the trend my own.

My style is generally more Charlotte York than Carrie Bradshaw, but I love a personalized piece, nonetheless. And, as my friends Andrea and Gaby note, I like a little "sass" with my "chic". Maybe more Jenni From the Block than Carrie Bradshaw.

Enter these personalized 14k gold hoops from Minimalist Caitlyn's site on Etsy. Though not a Carrie Necklace, they are Jenni Hoops, and they are a definite "yes" in my book. I can't wait to wear them for a night out, but while the quarantine persists, they'll be a nice upgrade to my leggings and messy bun look.