Couture: A Spring in my Step

Quarantine life continuing does not necessitate an abatement of my love of shoes. If anything, they're the item in my closet getting the most wear aside from athleisure clothing at this time. Aside from occasional very important outings to purchase gas, mail packages, and retrieve the mail, I've also taken to wearing cute shoes around the house. Not only does the extra support feel better on my feet (which are feeling all the quarantine runs), but looking down and seeing something cute on my feet just makes me happy.

Enter this fab pair of Paul Green loafers. Comfortable, colorful, and lightweight, these are the perfect shoes for a white blouse and leggings Zoom call combo, or to pair with white jeans and a chambray shirt for a jaunt to the store (mask on, of course). I'm obsessed with the tomato red (thanks for the tip, Janelle!), but the lago color would be oh-so-chic with a pair of ivory linen pants and a graphic tee. These shoes just scream Nantucket clam bake, San Juan Island day trip, or as may be the case for much of this summer, drinking on your own patio.

And, as if it gets any better, they're on sale at Nordstrom

Here's the look.