Couture: My Go-To Food and Wine Tote

A tote specifically designed to hold wine? Sounds like a winner in my book! This tote from Apolis is one of my new favorite things. Designed to keep two bottles safe in vertical slots that line the bag's sides, this tote is both sturdy and fashionable. I found that my wine tote holds two bottles of Matthew's rosé just perfectly! And you can feel good with the purchase. Apolis's business model is Advocacy Through Industry which they promote through global citizenship as their designers are entrepreneurs, and often working mothers, from around the world who receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund. Made in Bangladesh, these bags are created from 100% golden jute fiber with a polyurethane waterproof lining. The leather straps with antique nickel rivets are sturdy and reinforced for even the heaviest of wine hauls. Best of all? each bag is customizable!