Couture: In The Club Gettin' Tippi

If you follow my blog, you know I love a Tippi sweater. AKA J.Crew's best sweater, and possibly the GOAT of all sweaters ever, the Tippi is a crewneck, slightly fitted, bracelet sleeve sweater that is made from a finespun wool. The goldilocks of sweaters, the Tippi is neither too heavy, nor too thin. You can wear a Tippi alone or throw her over a white button up. You can tuck a Tippi in or wear her out. And the Tippi comes in a rainbow of colors. I have a couple of Tippis that are at least 10 years old! 

Right now, Tippis are on sale at J.Crew, a rarety as these sweaters are almost always excluded from their promos. If I were you, I'd stock up. Great sales like this don't come around every day.






And in case you didn't believe in my love of the Tippi, here are other posts where I've referenced the amazing Tippi sweater:

Animal Instincts

Fall Hues

Valentine's Day

Winter White